AFTER SALES SUPPORT
Our commitment to you does not end once we have helped you buy your property. There are several other ways in which we can be of assistance. For a small fee we can offer the following services:
- Handling all paperwork necessary to register you for the IMU community charge and the TARSU property tax;
- Signing you up with electricity, gas, water and telephone network suppliers;
- Arranging for mail to be forwarded to your address in your own country;
- If you have bought aa apartment or other managed property, liaising with estate managers on your behalf;
- Arranging cleaners and workmen such as plumbers, electricians and gardeners as necessary.
- Should your property require renovation, arranging for a reliable team of experts to carry it out while we oversee the work.
Renting out your property while you are away for long periods is an ideal way of ensuring it helps to pay for itself. Property Organiser is happy to arrange this for you and help ensure you get top rental rates. We will also provide a regular laundry and cleaning service.
Typically, if your property is being rented out as holiday accommodation, you can expect to have tenants for around 18 weeks of the year. However, this tends to be higher on islands such as Sardinia and Isola d'Elba, in beach resorts or in southern Italy, which enjoys more yearly sunshine. Popular destinations such as Rome, Florence, Venice and Tuscany also tend to produce higher than average rental income.
While you are away, you may wish to leave your property in the care of people you can trust.
Property Organiser is happy to provide regular weekly, fortnightly or monthly security, maintenance and cleaning visits in your absence.